Location: Remote / U.S.
The Sales Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining current business while researching ways to grow new business through product expansion, new product development and new distribution networks in the automotive aftermarket.
- Research and define what new product designs would be most profitable to be sold in the US market.
- Suggest the viability of USA distribution centers and other logistic projects. Identify and generate new aftermarket distribution networks.
- Prepare pricing and business strategy proposals and address qualifying prospect needs.
- Predict trends by identifying, analyzing, and applying company, industry, and competitor knowledge to better serve existing clients and grow sales.
- Analyze the monthly results obtained by your team and send proposed actions to HQ.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers ensuring all needs are met.
- Ensure a transparent, fair and effective trade policy is maintained.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field.
- 5+ years of sales experience in the automotive aftermarket segment.
- Background and experience in automotive friction are preferred.
- Understanding of demand, relationship with independent distribution networks, or aftermarket retail.