Location: Remote / U.S.
Hagman Search Group is conducting an Aftermarket Sales Manager search for a global, growing brake organization.
The Sales Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining current business while researching ways to grow new business through product expansion, new product development and new distribution networks in the automotive aftermarket.
- Research and define what new product designs would be most profitable to be sold in the US market.
- Suggest the viability of USA distribution centers and other logistic projects. Identify and generate new aftermarket distribution networks.
- Prepare pricing and business strategy proposals and address qualifying prospect needs.
- Predict trends by identifying, analyzing, and applying company, industry, and competitor knowledge to better serve existing clients and grow sales.
- Analyze the monthly results obtained by your team and send proposed actions to HQ.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers ensuring all needs are met.
- Ensure a transparent, fair and effective trade policy is maintained.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field.
- 5+ years of sales experience in the automotive aftermarket segment.
- Background and experience in automotive friction are preferred.
- Understanding of demand, relationship with independent distribution networks, or aftermarket retail.
Brian Hagman // +1 270 506 0800 // [email protected] // hagmansearch.com
About Hagman Search Group
Hagman Search Group is the leading executive search firm devoted to helping brake organizations hire top industry talent. With years of brake knowledge and expertise, our firm is uniquely qualified in attracting executives and senior-level professionals in the friction, foundation brake, and advanced braking segments.
Brian Hagman is President of Hagman Search Group and has spent the last 15+ years working in the brake industry through various HR leadership and executive search positions and is 100% dedicated to the industry.
Want to see more job post? go to Brake Careers