Source: PFC Brakes announcement
CLOVER, S.C. — Due to the increased demand for a longer lasting braking solution, PFC Brakes introduces ZERO FAILURES® rotors for the 2017-20 Ford F450 & F550.
Using the same machining technology and quality measures as our race winning rotors, these ZERO FAILURES® rotors are stronger, last longer and are less prone to thermal distortion and cracking.
These new ZERO FAILURES® rotors will be available on May 17th, 2021. Contact your PFC representative today to pre-order.
PFC Brakes Intros Ford Police Interceptor Rotors
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
– Runout < .0005 in. / Thickness Var. < .0002 in.: provides high temperature strength and durability
– 48 or more vanes: reduces vibration and pulsation
– Vanes are turned on the OD & ID: improves rotor balance
– Surface finish < .7 Microns: reduces noise and vibration and increases disc and pad life
– 100percent inspected: assures EVERY part meets specifications
Every Single ZERO FAILURES® rotor is engineered and machined to meet and exceed the specific demands of today’s fleets.
For optimum performance pair these new ZERO FAILURES® rotors with PFC Brakes’s 2018.20 CarbonMetallic® brake pads.
About PFC Brakes
Headquartered in Clover, S.C., PFC Brakes has been producing automotive friction products since 1984. Its PFC CarbonMetallic® brake pads exceed all environmental requirements by being 100 percent copper compliant and contain no asbestos, chromium, lead, mercury, cadmium, antimony, as well as no cancer-causing ceramic fibers.
The company’s motto: “No Compromises.”