Source: PFC Brakes announcement
CLOVER, S.C. – Due to the increased demand for a longer lasting braking solution, PFC Brakes has introduced the all-new ZERO FAILURES™ rotors for the 2020 Ford Police Interceptor.
PFC Pairs ZR94 Brakes, New Pad for TA2 Success
These new rotors will be available for shipment on November 1st, 2020.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
– Runout < .0005 in. / Thickness Var. < .0002 in.: provides high-temperature strength and durability
– 47 or more vanes: reduces vibration and pulsation
– Vanes are turned on the OD & ID: Improves rotor balance
– Surface finish < .7 Microns: Reduces noise and vibration and increases disc and pad life
– 100 percent Inspected: Assures EVERY part meets specifications
Every Single ZERO FAILURES™ rotor is engineered and machined to meet and exceed the specific demands of first responders.
For further information about the company’s police applications, click HERE.