Hagman Search Group is conducting a Senior Account Manager search for a leading global brake manufacturer. This position reports to the Director of Sales and is responsible for all aspects of sales development and customer relationship management for the assigned projects.
Detroit, MI area
- Maintains defined customer accounts, manages current relationships, coordinates customer activities, and develops new business opportunities.
- Account management including engineering change and profitability tracking, providing target pricing, responding to quotations, and internal business planning.
- Completes tasks and resolves issues to ensure program objectives and commercial targets are met.
- Helps define and communicate customer requirements to engineering and manufacturing teams.
- Coordinate engineering and manufacturing teams as necessary to complete all quotation documentation on-time per customer due date requirements
- Future-focused on developing relationships with the customer – research, identify and develop collaborative relationships with new and existing contacts.
- The Senior Account Manager will provide input in the development of objectives and strategies and carries out assignments to achieve the goals of the senior leadership team.
- Periodically prepare sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of customer opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or related field
- Minimum of 5-10 years of experience in the automotive industry
- Experience with brake systems and components preferred
- Knowledge of and experience working with multiple OEM accounts is required
- High comfort level with customer interactions/negotiations.
- Represent a highly professional business acumen.
- Customer-oriented and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Willingness to travel (domestic and international).
- Strong analytical and organizational skills; demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and able to react to shifting priorities to meet business needs.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and commitments.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
Contact or Apply
Brian Hagman // +1 270-300-7001 // [email protected] // hagmansearch.com
About Hagman Search Group
Hagman Search Group is the leading executive search firm devoted to helping brake organizations hire top industry talent. With years of brake knowledge and expertise, our firm is uniquely qualified in attracting executives and senior-level professionals in the friction, foundation brake, and advanced braking segments.
Brian Hagman is President of Hagman Search Group and has spent the last 15+ years working in the brake industry through various HR leadership and executive search positions and is 100% dedicated to the industry.
Back to Brake Careers