Hagman Search Group is conducting a Sales Director search for a leading global brake pad supplier. This role will be responsible for leading the aftermarket sales function in North America and will develop the sales strategy and specific action plan to drive short-term and long-term growth.
- Responsible for conducting customer trend analysis, monitoring external and internal environment for the development of new market segments, gap analysis, competitor analysis, and market share data.
- Prospect new accounts on the assigned different customers/channels
- Drive the customer-centric initiative throughout the organization; develop tools and processes that strengthen the team and customer relationship
- Plan and assist in deploying customer retention strategy
- Support business financial objectives through market and customer intelligence to ensure accurate planning and forecasting. Drive sales and profitability through continuous improvement activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- 7+ years of sales management experience
- background in aftermarket auto parts (brake experience preferred)
- Proven sales experience, meeting or exceeding targets
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Demonstrable ability in developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Ability to travel as needed
- Excellent leadership skills with a passion for sales and motivating people
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Negotiation skills
Interested in the Sales Director opportunity?
CONTACT OR APPLY
ABOUT HAGMAN SEARCH GROUP
Hagman Search Group is the leading executive search firm devoted to helping brake organizations hire top industry talent. With years of brake knowledge and expertise, our firm is uniquely qualified in attracting executives and senior-level professionals in the friction, foundation brake, and advanced braking segments.
Brian Hagman is President of Hagman Search Group and has spent the last 15+ years working in the brake industry through various HR leadership and executive search positions and is 100% dedicated to the industry.
Back to Brake Careers