Hagman Search Group is conducting a Product Engineer search for a commercial vehicle brake manufacturer in the Dayton, OH area. This role will be involved in designing, performing FEA analysis, testing, and creating drawings for wheel ends including hubs, drums, rotors, and hydraulic calipers.
Dayton, OH area
- Provide 3D and 2D modeling support to other members in the product engineering department as well as the manufacturing engineering department.
- Assist with various test activities including test reporting.
- Wrie DFMEAs, DVPRs, and design plans for new products.
- Handle warranty claims including issuing, writing RMA analysis reports, and issuing a disposition for RMAs.
- Will be part of the internal team that performs internal audits as part of the company’s ISO 9001:2015 certification.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 3-5 years of design and development experience.
- Electrical motor design and controls experience preferred
- Proficiency in SolidWorks Professional CAD software.
- Strong attention to detail, well organized, and excellent communication skills.
- Understanding of material properties for steel, aluminum, rubber, and various coatings.
- Understanding of GD&T and tolerance stack analysis.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to plan, monitor, and control a project from start to finish.
- Exposure to an ISO certified workplace.
Are you interested in the Product Engineer role?
CONTACT OR APPLY
ABOUT HAGMAN SEARCH GROUP
Hagman Search Group is the leading executive search firm devoted to helping brake organizations hire top industry talent. With years of brake knowledge and expertise, our firm is uniquely qualified in attracting executives and senior-level professionals in the friction, foundation brake, and advanced braking segments.
Brian Hagman is President of Hagman Search Group and has spent the last 15+ years working in the brake industry through various HR leadership and executive search positions and is 100% dedicated to the industry.
Back to Brake Careers