Hagman Search Group is conducting a Business Development – U.S. search for a well-known global brake supplier. This position will assist in the development and execution of the aftermarket brake pad strategy for the U.S. and Canada region. This individual will lead daily follow-up and customer management for commercial & light vehicle customers and focus on profitability improvement for the organization.
- Develop the independant aftermarket sales strategy for the region in accordance to the global strategy and local objectives.
- Identify new business opportunities.
- Understand Long Term Plan and develop specific action plans to win each of the listed new business.
- Contract negotiations.
- Understand and support the achievement and improvement of local long-term plan, including the P&L goals.
- Full understanding of product portfolio.
- Market knowledge: Competitors, pricing, product portfolio, distribution channels (specially for light vehicle brake pads).
- Provide feedback to the engineering team on portfolio gaps.
- Lead the customer relationship management, involving participation in customer related events or initiatives.
- Identify customer expectations and customer perception of the brands and organization.
- Develop action plans for each customer and its follow up.
- Monitor the market place for opportunities, risks, threats, new competitors and demand shifts.
- Reporting on accounts performance, forecasts and strategy implementation.
- Leading and building the monthly forecasts.
- Handling order status, returns, quality and other follow-up with customers.
- Constant contact with the team in USA, Mexico, Brazil and Germany.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3-5 yeatrs of sales experience and market knowledge in automotive industry is a must.
- Experience on the brake segment, specifically on the brake pads for light vehicles.
- Communication – Verbal and written skills. Negotiation skills.
- Language: English and Spanish is a plus.
- Ability to travel including some international.
- Capable of understanding a business plan with financial analysis.
Are you interested in the Business Development – U.S. role?
Contact or Apply
About Hagman Search Group
Hagman Search Group is the leading executive search firm devoted to helping brake organizations hire top industry talent. With years of brake knowledge and expertise, our firm is uniquely qualified in attracting executives and senior-level professionals in the friction, foundation brake, and advanced braking segments.
Brian Hagman is President of Hagman Search Group and has spent the last 15+ years working in the brake industry through various HR leadership and executive search positions and is 100% dedicated to the industry.
Back to Brake Careers