Hagman Search Group is conducting a Business Development Manager search for a leading global brake pad supplier. This role will be responsible for leading the aftermarket sales growth for U.S. and Mexico regions.
- Define and continuously improve the sales strategy needed to achieve/exceed the budget.
- Create and analyze market information, by sales channel, to grow the business profitably in North America.
- Understand the market and customers’ needs.
- Analyze customers’ requests: marketing and technical requirements, specifications, logistics requirements, etc with the different stakeholders of each customer (Marketing, Sales, Operations, Technical Dept)
- Establish the appropriate relationships with all the different stakeholders (headquarters, manufacturing plants, technical centers, sales offices,…) in the value chain to promote the company’s products.
- Providing methodical, efficient, and quick circulation of information among the Department members.
- Research and report market trends, products, and prices.
- Monitoring of receivables payment.
- Marketing, publicity, and technical and image brochures assistance.
- Customers visits, trade shows, and conference attendance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Engineering.
- Experience with aftermarket brake preferred.
- 5 years of experience in a similar position with a demonstrable track record of sales achievement.
- Experience or background in the brake industry is preferred.
- Must be highly motivated, flexible, service-oriented., team player, and selfless.
- Goal-oriented, driven and experienced in networking with and influencing decision-makers.
- Proactiveness, resilience, prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills.
- Excellent listening, selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Interaction abilities, and able to get internal and external relationships.
- Analytical and able to make short- and long-term decisions.
- Available to travel as needed.
Are you interested in the Business Development Manager role?
CONTACT OR APPLY
ABOUT HAGMAN SEARCH GROUP
Hagman Search Group is the leading executive search firm devoted to helping brake organizations hire top industry talent. With years of brake knowledge and expertise, our firm is uniquely qualified in attracting executives and senior-level professionals in the friction, foundation brake, and advanced braking segments.
Brian Hagman is President of Hagman Search Group and has spent the last 15+ years working in the brake industry through various HR leadership and executive search positions and is 100% dedicated to the industry.
Back to Brake Careers