The Aftermarket Account Manager is responsible for managing aftermarket key accounts and developing new business for specific product lines. Manage customers for HYD & ADB pads and special markets along with building long-term partnerships. Identify new products and promotes opportunities and assist with product development and product launch.
Detroit, MI area / or Remote U.S.
- Identifies development potential in accounts by studying current business; identifying and evaluating additional customer’s needs; analyzing sales opportunities.
- Meets or exceeds the Aftermarket/Special Markets business plan goals, including annual sales forecast, development and implementation of an annual marketing and business plan, and annual operating budget.
- Develops Aftermarket/Special Markets business objectives, strategies, and action plans for new products, existing product lines, new business opportunities, and related pricing.
- Manages and provides support to existing customer accounts and develops strong customer relationships to position the company for future new business opportunities.
- Provides information to customers regarding product specifications and attributes. Monitors and reports competitor activities and strategies.
- Monitors expenses to assure compliance with budget, policies, and procedures.
- Participates in the development of annual sales plan, monthly sales forecast, sales budget, and annual marketing plan as required.
- Participates in the development of new programs and products required by his/her customers or potential customers.
- Contributes information to sales strategies by evaluating current product results; identifying customer needs to be filled; monitoring competitive products; analyzing trends and relaying customer reactions.
- Provides senior management with activity reports as required.
- Acts as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions of the company.
- Represents the company on Tradeshows, Industry, and Customer events.
- Build scenarios and strategies for different RFQs, analyzing costs, investments, contribution margins, and the overall impact on the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, or related.
- Five years of related automotive or commercial vehicle experience.
- knowledge of air disc brakes or hydraulic brakes preferred.
- The ability to work on a team, to establish relationships to achieve common objectives.
- The ability to analyze situations to make a critical and conclusive evaluation that informs the decision-making.
- Strong Communication and Negotiation skills are required.
Are you interested in the Aftermarket Account Manager role?
CONTACT OR APPLY
With headquarters in Brasil, Fras-le is one of the leader car parts and friction material manufacturers. Fras-le North America is located in Prattville, AL, and our commercial office is in Auburn Hills, MI.
Back to Brake Careers