Hagman Search Group is conducting a Sales Manager search for a leading global friction supplier. The role of the Sales Manager – East Region is to develop new sales and business opportunities in the commercial vehicle fleet and transit rail markets.
Remote: Northeast or Southeast region
- Lead new business development activities for Eastern U.S. territory
- Create and execute a strategic sales plan
- Manage short (90 day) and long (1-2+ year) sales cycles
- Provide technical knowledge to customers on current and new products (training provided)
- Assist in field testing tracking and follow up as necessary
- Track record of winning new business and history of building positive relationships with customers
- “Hunter” sales mentality
- Driven, self-starter capable of meeting identified sales goals and targets
- 4+ years of B2B sales experience
- Existing Involvement with industry groups (a plus)
- Proven track record of results pioneering a brand in a saturated market
- Knowledge of the commercial vehicle aftermarket
- Experience working with fleets
- Technical understanding and general knowledge of friction materials and/or brakes preferred
- Ability to travel domestically as needed
Contact or Apply
About Hagman Search Group
Hagman Search Group is the leading executive search firm devoted to helping brake organizations hire top industry talent. With years of brake knowledge and expertise, our firm is uniquely qualified in attracting executives and senior-level professionals in the friction, foundation brake, and advanced braking segments segments.
Brian Hagman is President of Hagman Search Group and has spent the last 15+ years working in the brake industry through various HR leadership and executive search positions and is 100% dedicated to the industry.
Back to Brake Careers