Source: NUCAP announcement
TORONTO — NUCAP Brake Components will invest substantially in the next five years to re-establish its leadership position in North American aftermarket brake components supply.
The investment will include:
• Re-Engineering original equipment (OE) NPI (New Part Introductions) for the aftermarket
• Retooling the most popular part numbers in the aftermarket
• Appointing Robert Bosco as Vice President of Business Development
Bosco brings 44 years of brake experience to the NUCAP team and will be directly involved with product innovations and business development.
NUCAP Brake Components will resume its world class service to all North American friction companies through its locations in Toronto, Connecticut and Juarez, Mexico.
With this major investment, NUCAP’s objectives will be to:
• Bring back short lead times
• Full line coverage of all product lines: backing plates, shims and all hardware.
• Second to none engineering and testing services
• First-to-Market NPI Launch partnerships with customers
About NUCAP Brake Components:
NUCAP is a global innovation company headquartered in Toronto. Since 1994, NUCAP has been a leader in brake safety, having developed braking solutions with the world’s top brands in more than 90 countries. NUCAP revolutionized the brake market by developing and introducing the award winning NUCAP Retention System (NRS). Today, NUCAP offers a complete line up of backing plates, shims, attaching hardware and caliper hardware kits including noise-cancelling piston cushions and electronic wear sensors.