Source: AP Racing announcement
COVENTRY, U.K. – AP Racing has added two front-brake systems for the new mid-engine C8 Corvette to its Redi-CAL line.
AP Racing by Essex Radi-CAL Competition Brake Kits have become a staple among the fastest Corvette owners in the world. The Radi-CAL has won competitions at all levels on Corvettes, including numerous Le Mans titles. Now the company is bringing this incredible technology to the 2020 Corvette!
AP Racing Providing Brakes for BAC Mono Supercar
For those running stock wheels, the CP9660 kit will clear them without a spacer. If the user is running aftermarket wheels or stock wheels with spacers, the company’s CP9668 kit provides pads that are a full inch thick.
The complete front AP Racing by Essex Radi-CAL Competition Brake Kit for the C8 Corvette Base and Z51:
– Features CP9660 Radi-CAL calipers
– 372x34mm, 84-vane disc
– Saves approximately 14 unsprung lbs. from nose vs. OEM Z51 brakes
– Every component designed to resist the heat of extended track sessions
– Pistons sized properly to allow for integration with OEM master cylinder and ABS system
– Designed to work with OEM rear brakes or Essex/AP Racing rear BBK
About the company
Founded in 1920, the company is a leading manufacturer of performance brake and clutch systems for road and race cars. The core product range includes clutches, calipers, discs, pads, master cylinders, pedal boxes and air jacks, as well as road and competition brake systems for motorcycles.