Source: ZF announcement
LIVONIA, Michigan – ZF announced its 100th service location in the “WABCO Service Partner’” (WSP) program in North America, signifying the program’s continued success. ZF also plans to add 150 new independent locations to the program in 2022 to further expand coverage and reach a goal of 1,000 partner locations by 2025 within the region.
The WSP program creates a network of certified service facilities whose employees have undergone specialized training by ZF technical experts to attain extensive knowledge of the company’s WABCO-branded products and services.
Certified WSPs provide service, repair, installation and/or replacement of the suite of products for trucks, trailers, off-road equipment and other vehicles including buses and RVs.
ZF’s WABCO TOOLBOX PLUS Diagnostic Software
An addition to the program includes the launch of the WABCO Service Partner Portal globally. Each WSP has access to this digital tool that provides individualized dashboards and quick access to top resources such as technical literature, training and an expedited warranty process. ZF created the portal to enable WSPs to access pertinent and personalized information more quickly and easily, streamlining the customer repair experience.
“We are thrilled to see the WSP program’s continued growth and are pleased with the recent enhancements we’ve made for our partners and, ultimately, our end customers,” said Elena Donahue, Aftermarket & Fleet Business Leader, ZF Commercial Vehicle Solutions, Americas. “ZF is here to deliver service and peace of mind to our customers when they need us the most, and these additional services allow our WABCO Service Partner network to offer further reassurance.”
Additional benefits of the WABCO WSP program include:
- Access to the complete WABCO aftermarket portfolio
- Priority status through the WABCO Customer Care Center, including expedited claims handling
- Access to WABCO Academy training and certification, including priority admission to live/virtual training events
- Network promotion – including listing in the WABCO Advanced Location Finder and ZF Aftermarket Partner Finder, call center referrals, and press/media announcements
- Marketing support, including branded materials to showcase WABCO Service Partner status
For more information about the WSP program, visit Service Partner Program | Aftermarket | North America – ZF.