A global European brake component supplier is looking to expand into North America and searching for a Sales Manager – U.S. to lead its business development activities. The Sales Manager, U.S. Region will develop new business opportunities through the creation and execution of the U.S. sales strategy for the automotive aftermarket segment.
Remote / U.S.
- Develop a sales strategy and execute a corresponding plan in North America, primarily the United States to start, that identifies key strategic accounts and decision-makers
- Responsible for setting and driving automotive aftermarket business unit to meet program targets
- Prospect at all levels of distribution
- Work closely with Sales, Catalog, Product Development & Engineering, Purchasing and Operations to create team accountability for projects
- Work closely with manufacturing and coordinate manufacturing requirements between the customer and internal groups
- Work directly with customers and suppliers as needed on specific programs
- Know and understand current suppliers and customers, programs, pricing, and structure to help unlock a wining solution to convert business
- Prepare reports weekly/monthly. Assist in preparing quarterly and annual business reviews and or budgetary items.
- Maintain expenses with allocated budget
- Develop and implement an annual sales plan with each assigned account
- Analyze customers’ market for inventory control
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or related field
- Previous automotive aftermarket sales experience
- Experience in the brake segment
- High level of business acumen
- Self-starter who can develop account strategy, drive sales process, negotiate agreements and close business
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Strong time management, analytical, and negotiation skills
- Ability to travel and as needed
Contact or Apply
Brian Hagman // +1 270-300-7001 // [email protected] // hagmansearch.com
About Hagman Search Group
Hagman Search Group is the leading executive search firm devoted to helping brake organizations hire top industry talent. With years of brake knowledge and expertise, our firm is uniquely qualified in attracting executives and senior-level professionals in the friction, foundation brake, and advanced braking segments.
Brian Hagman is President of Hagman Search Group and has spent the last 15+ years working in the brake industry through various HR leadership and executive search positions and is 100% dedicated to the industry.
Back to Brake Careers