Source: SAE International announcement
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. — Leading the industry for 40 years, the SAE Brake Colloquium & Exhibition (BRAKE) has been the forum for industry experts to learn about advancements in brake systems and friction materials in North America.
BRAKE offers networking opportunities for individuals to come together and make first-hand connections with leaders in the brake community, all while exploring the science and technology of brakes.
This year’s three-and-a-half days event covers the newest developments in brake materials, components, systems, testing, modeling, and aftermarket solutions for the light, medium-duty, and commercial vehicle segments.
Benefits of attending:
- Make connections with experts in the brake community that could not be met by being in the office or on the shop floor.
- Hear new strategies and technologies that will meet government regulations regarding changes in the braking industry.
- Network with brake experts from the entire supply chain community from OEMs and tier suppliers through part manufacturers and material developers.
- Gain information on the latest innovations such as brake friction materials, noise, vibration & harshness light-weighting, and performance.
- Spend time exploring the latest braking innovations in the exhibit hall.
The BRAKE Report will provide further information about the upcoming BRAKE program in future posts.
Tags: SAE Brake