The Project Engineer is responsible for managing customers and support their passive safety development projects, understanding the project needs and supporting the definition, discussion and agreement of proposals.
Location: Los Angeles, CA area
- The Project Engineer acts as the project lead and primary Customer liaison for tests and projects. Collect all necessary test specifications and requirements from the Customer and communicate the information to our test laboratory.
- Support Project Manager on project and customer management, understanding the project needs, and reflecting in proposals.
- Obtain knowledge of all applicable testing procedures.
- Ensure that all tests are conducted in accordance with the test procedures.
- Prepare in-house test procedures and test books.
- Conduct periodic inspections to ensure that all test methods are kept up to date.
- Perform various testing activities
- The main interface between the customer and test lab during testing activities.
- Ensure all Customer test specifications are fulfilled.
- Interpret test results and prepare test reports and other necessary deliverables.
- Assist in the design and implementation of new test fixtures, equipment, and methods.
- Travel to Customer locations.
- Bachelor of Science (BS) in Mechanical Engineering.
- Ability to use Outlook, Excel, and Word, other MS Office applications, and AutoCAD.
- Strong customer and service orientation, with a high level of initiative and proactive approach.
- Must have a flexible schedule and be able to work extended hours.
About Hagman Search Group
Hagman Search Group is the leading executive search firm devoted to helping brake organizations hire top industry talent. With years of brake knowledge and expertise, our firm is uniquely qualified in attracting executives and senior-level professionals in the friction, foundation brake, and advanced braking segments.
Brian Hagman is President of Hagman Search Group and has spent the last 15+ years working in the brake industry through various HR leadership and executive search positions and is 100% dedicated to the industry.
Back to Brake Careers