SAN DIEGO and VANCOUVER, Wash. — Platform Science, a leading connected vehicle platform, and ConMet Digital announced a new collaboration to offer ConMet’s telematics portfolio in Platform Science’s industry-leading marketplace of solutions.
The ConMet Digital suite of products provides fleet managers, drivers, and dispatchers with real-time visibility of a vehicle, including critical component condition and asset location. Platform Science’s innovative transportation solutions make it easier for fleets to develop, deploy, and manage mobile devices and applications on commercial vehicles.
“The addition of ConMet Digital’s Intelligent Telematics Solutions to Platform Science’s catalog enables powerful real-time and actionable tools for fleet operators,” said Joe Jumayao, VP of Business Development, Platform Science. “These tools provide critical visibility and notifications into the maintenance status and health of their commercial assets before any unplanned downtime or damage has occurred.
“Fleets that utilize Platform Science’s unified, user-friendly platform will have the flexibility to deploy ConMet’s solutions while giving fleets a choice and meeting their specific operational needs.”
“We’re eager to collaborate with Platform Science and offer their customers the insights necessary to improve the safety and productivity of their commercial vehicle operations.” said Paul Washicko, Vice President and General Manager of ConMet Digital. “This partnership helps us reach our goal to assist fleets in making better, data-driven decisions by incorporating our unique data insights into the Platform Science catalog.”
The following ConMet Digital solutions will be available
- SmartAir™ line pressure monitoring from ConMet Digital provides real-time visibility into emergency brake air pressure status.
- The ConMet Digital Driver app gives transportation fleet drivers
real-time visibility to critical information about the assets they operate, maintain and manage.
- The PreSet Plus® SmartHub™ telematics solution provides fleets visibility into the condition of the wheel end ecosystem, including hubs, tires, and brakes.
- The SmartAir™ TPMS sends alerts when tire pressure falls outside of a predetermined pressure range, helping fleets make more informed tire maintenance decisions to extend tire life, improve fuel efficiency, and increase safety.
- SmartTrack™ asset management provides accurate, up-to-the-minute GPS location to maximize productivity and monitor driver behavior.
- The SmartAir™ axle load solution provides real-time air-suspension-based axle load monitoring.