Hagman Search Group is conducting an OE Sales Manager search for a global brake component supplier. The role has responsibility for sales functions within the respective territory and business unit. The primary duty is to promote sales growth, manage/coordinate sales activities in the group, employing resources effectively and efficiently in order to grow sales volume and profitability in accordance with company group objectives.
Remote in U.S. or Mexico (Mexico Preferred)
- Execute and achieve Business Unit planning and budget. Define and improve the Action Plan needed to achieve/exceed the sales strategy.
- Create and analyze market information (OEMs, Tier 1s, Friction companies) to grow the business profitably in the North American Market.
- Understand market and customer needs -current and latent- and organizations from the OEMs, Tier 1s, and Friction Companies.
- Analyze customers’ requests: products, specifications, and other requirements, and discuss them with the appropriate department of the different stakeholders of each customer (OEMs, Tier 1s, Friction companies)
- Establish the appropriate relationships with the different stakeholders in the value chain to promote the company’s products.
- Define the technical and commercial offer and execute it according to the companies’ standards and its follow-up.
- Providing methodical, efficient, and quick circulation of information among the Department members:
- Customer assistance/Administration
- Product managers
- Sales People
- External representatives
- When applicable, take part in the selection of personnel under command. Give them training so as to increase the team and Department efficiency.
- Promoting a good work atmosphere and succeeding in getting full cooperation from own working team.
- Special revision of the activity of different salespeople and external representatives (if any) regarding their visits to customers, offers they make, orders, and other documents related to the Department.
- Manage sales contract revision and manufacture timing.
- Marketing, publicity, and technical and image brochures assistance.
- Monitor receivables payment
- Customers visits, trade shows, and conferences attendance
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of proven experience in a similar position with a track record of over-achieving quota.
- Brake industry background or experience preferred.
- Must be highly motivated, flexible, service-oriented., team player, and selfless.
- Goal-oriented, driven, and experienced in networking with and influencing decision-makers.
- Proactiveness, resilience, prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills.
- Excellent listening, selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Interaction abilities, and able to get internal and external relationships.
- Analytical and able to make short and long-term decisions.
- Ability to travel as needed.
Are you interested in the OE Sales Manager role?
CONTACT OR APPLY
ABOUT HAGMAN SEARCH GROUP
Hagman Search Group is the leading executive search firm devoted to helping brake organizations hire top industry talent. With years of brake knowledge and expertise, our firm is uniquely qualified in attracting executives and senior-level professionals in the friction, foundation brake, and advanced braking segments.
Brian Hagman is President of Hagman Search Group and has spent the last 15+ years working in the brake industry through various HR leadership and executive search positions and is 100% dedicated to the industry.
Back to Brake Careers