TORRANCE, Calif. — With a name symbolizing the key role it plays in the company’s electrification strategy, the all-electric 2024 Honda Prologue is a spacious, adventure-ready midsize SUV.
With an anticipated EPA range rating of 300 miles, DC fast charging capability and a neo-rugged design, the Prologue is ready to take on adventures around town and outside the city limits.
Prologue has the size and ground clearance that puts it squarely in the midsize SUV class with the fun-to-drive dynamics, styling and generous interior space that fit perfectly in the Honda lineup.
Pre-sale activities for Prologue will start later this year with first deliveries slated for early 2024. Honda’s first all-electric SUV will be available nationwide with MSRP expected to start in the upper $40,000s, before the application of any government incentives or tax credits. Customers interested in the new Prologue can find more information and sign up for updates here.
Prologue is built on a state-of-the-art electric vehicle platform and multi-link front and rear suspensions optimized by Honda engineers to deliver a sporty driving experience with class-leading refinement. Honda will offer Prologue in both single-motor (front-wheel-drive) and dual-motor (all-wheel-drive) configurations with three trim levels – EX, Touring and Elite.
Class-leading standard features include the latest digital services technology and features with Google built-in, and wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto™ compatibility.
Targeting IIHS Top Safety Pick+ and NHTSA 5-star ratings, Prologue comes standard with the Honda Sensing® suite of safety and driver-assistive technologies, including Honda’s first applications of Rear Cross Traffic Braking, Blind Zone Steering Assist and Rear Pedestrian Alert.
Key Prologue Features:
- Standard Honda Sensing® ADAS system, plus new Rear Cross Traffic Braking, Blind Zone Steering Assist and Rear Pedestrian Alert
- Anticipated EPA range rating of 300 zero-emission miles
- Sporty, modern, spacious and comfortable interior
- Standard 11-inch digital instrument display
- Standard 11.3-inch HD touchscreen with Google built-in, wireless Apple CarPlay & Android Auto™ compatibility
- State-of-the-art electric vehicle platform
- Available all-wheel drive
- Available 21-inch wheels and tires
- Available self-sealing tires
- Available Sport driving mode
To view the entire Honda Prologue announcement, click HERE.