In 2023, Brembo, a global leader in braking systems, marked a year of unprecedented success in the world of motorsports, clinching 70 world titles. Its braking systems were the choice of champions across major racing categories, from the high-speed circuits of Formula One to the electric buzz of Formula E, and the two-wheeled thrills of MotoGP and World Superbike series.
Why It Matters
Brembo’s achievements in 2023 are not just a testament to their technical excellence but also a reflection of their deep integration into the world of competitive motorsports. The company’s role in these victories underscores its position as a key player in the evolution and safety of high-speed racing.
- Max Verstappen secured his third Formula One championship with Oracle Red Bull Racing, employing Brembo brake calipers.
- In MotoGP, Pecco Bagnaia with the Ducati Lenovo Team repeated his triumph using Brembo’s complete braking system.
- Alvaro Bautista, in the WorldSBK championships, achieved his second consecutive win with Brembo’s systems.
- Brembo surpassed 500 Formula One Grand Prix victories and was a crucial component in all 22 Grand Prix races in 2023.
- The company celebrated success in Moto2, Moto3, and the electric motorsport sphere, being the exclusive supplier for Formula E and the FIM MotoE World Cup.
Brembo’s record in 2023 goes beyond mere numbers; it’s a story of relentless innovation and trust earned over decades in the high-stakes world of motorsport. Their braking systems have not only powered champions across multiple racing disciplines but have also set new standards in performance and safety. As Brembo continues to push the boundaries, its role in shaping the future of motorsport becomes ever more evident.