Source: Raybestos announcement
MCHENRY, Ill. – Raybestos® has expanded its Element3™ brake caliper line with the addition of new part numbers, covering more than 13 million vehicles-in-operation (VIO).
Additions to the Element3 caliper line include coverage for the following popular late model truck and SUV applications:
- Toyota: Tundra 2015-2018; Sequoia 2015-2018
- Ford: Expedition 2010-2017; Expedition EL 2015-2016; F-150 2010-2011; F-150 2015-2017; F-350 Super Duty 2013-2016; F-450 Super Duty 2013-2014
- Lincoln Navigator 2009-2017
- Chevrolet: Silverado 2500 HD 2011-2019; Silverado 3500 HD 2011-2019; Suburban 2016-2019
- GMC: Sierra 2500 HD 2011-2019; Sierra 3500 HD 2011-2019
- Nissan: NV1500 2018; NV2500 2018; 3500 2018; Titan XD 2018
With 100 percent new components, no core return and lower warranty rates, Raybestos Element3 brake calipers provide hassle-free installation and optimal performance. Designed and manufactured to strict Raybestos engineering specifications and safety requirements, these ultra-premium calipers offer original-equipment precision at a fraction of the cost of OE.
The aluminum or zinc-plated castings provide superior corrosion prevention and meet (ASTM B117) 96-hour salt spray corrosion resistance test standards. The line is ideal for high VIO and problem applications, and includes plated brackets, where required.
About Raybestos Brakes
Raybestos®, for more than 100 years, has demonstrated a commitment to research, development and testing and is recognized for quality brake components, including friction, rotors, drums, calipers and hydraulic products. The brand was the first to introduce Enhanced Hybrid Technology (EHT®) with its Element3® brake pads, delivering the best attributes of ceramic and semi-metallic for optimal performance, improved pad wear and durability, and increased stopping power during aggressive braking. Raybestos is the licensed flagship brand of Brake Parts Inc, a global supplier to major auto parts organizations. To learn more, visit www.raybestos.com.