NORTHAMPTON, U.K. — EBC Brakes Racing’s Apollo Big Brake Kits are now available for the Nissan 370Z (model year 2008-2021) and Infiniti G37S (2008-2015) high-performance coupes popular for discerning drivers.
The company claims Apollo Big Brake Kits “represent the ultimate upgrade when it comes to improving stopping power, complete with British-engineered six-piston calipers and all the hardware necessary to completely replace all equivalent components of the front axle of the vehicle’s stock braking system.
These complete kits provide a firmer and more responsive brake pedal feel and allow the driver, even an aggressive one, to drive longer without the onset of brake fade.
Apollo-Series 6-Piston Calipers
- Two-piece bolted design that incorporates high-tensile 12.9-grade steel bolts for reinforcement of the caliper bridge section (computer FEA analysis shows that this offers significant improvements in caliper stiffness compared to a monobloc design)
- Machined from heat-treated low-pressure castings (this offers a noticeable performance advantage over conventional gravity cast calipers, exhibiting higher overall strength and a comparable caliper body stiffness to forging)
- High-temperature fluid seals coupled with full boot-type dust seals give maximum protection against road grime and debris
- Lightweight, hard-anodized aluminum staggered pistons with serrated/castellated piston noses that reduce heat transfer into the braking hydraulics
- Every single brake caliper pressure tested to 2,500psi
- Full stainless-steel hardware and fittings, providing durability and longevity – this caliper will never rust
- Uses standard pad shapes, giving choice when selecting brake pads
- Rather than a powder-coated finish, all Apollo calipers use an advanced high-temperature Teflon™ polyester coating process to ensure they look great for much longer. Currently available in Stealth Black, Storm Shadow Blue, Luminous Yellow and Racing Red
Further details of this announcement can be found by clicking HERE.