Source: Openbay announcement
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. — Openbay expands its marketplace with the addition of NuBrakes to its online automotive services marketplace. NuBrakes and its team of certified automotive technicians in their signature wrapped vans deliver automotive maintenance and repair services at the convenience of a vehicle owner’s or fleet company’s location.
Services delivered by NuBrakes go beyond brake services to include oil changes, suspension services, tire services, general vehicle maintenance, diagnostics services, and more.
NuBrakes adds deeper coverage and a broader choice of service providers to the online marketplace in Texas, Georgia, Florida, and Tennessee.
“Openbay and NuBrakes customers are both seeking a more transparent and convenient way to source and manage their auto care needs, so the choice to join the Openbay platform was obvious for us,” said Walker Drewett, Founder and CEO of NuBrakes. “People don’t have time to call around to shops for pricing or waste an afternoon at a shop, and our convenient mobile car care experience is the perfect complement to Openbay’s booking process.”
Vehicle owners and business fleets now have access to services provided by NuBrakes’ mobile automotive services team on Openbay.
“Openbay prides itself on providing its users with a wide range of choice in the type of service providers. For busy households and executives, having a certified technician arrive at a customer’s office, home or apartment provides an extra layer of convenience that today’s modern-day consumer now expects. We are glad to have NuBrakes and the convenient service they offer on the Openbay marketplace,” said Openbay’s Founder and CEO, Rob Infantino.
NuBrakes is participating on the invite-only Openbay+ platform.
Consumer benefits of using Openbay include:
- The ability to get upfront pricing and book auto repair and maintenance services quickly and conveniently
- Access to a wide range of types and brands of service centers individually vetted and trained by Openbay
- Receive upfront price estimates for common and complex services
- Review detailed information on each shop location or mobile service provider
- Review service provider proximity (location), customer ratings and reviews, pricing information and amenities all from a computer or smartphone.
By partnering with the online provider, NuBrakes will be able to:
- Access an exclusive program in Openbay+ limited to only a few businesses in each area
- Participate in a new digital customer acquisition platform, gaining access to an unlimited number of consumers having an immediate need for service
- Instantly have their brand presented to consumers that match their need for a select service on a specific year-make-model vehicle