IRVINE, Calif. – Kia America announced the 2023 Kia Seltos subcompact sport-utility vehicle (SUV) or crossover-utility vehicle (CUV) with enhancements to its advanced driver-assistance systems (ADAS) as the primary change for the new model year.
The S trim version – Kia’s entry-level CUV – will now feature Blindspot Collision Avoidance-Rear (BCA-R) and Rear-Cross-Traffic Collision Avoidance (RCCA).
Highlighted Kia Drive Wise Advanced Driver Assistance (ADAS) Features:
• Driver Attention Warning, standard all trims
• Blind-Spot Collision Avoidance Assist-Rear, standard S, Nightfall, EX, SX
• Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Avoidance Assist, standard all trims
• Safe Exit Assist, standard SX
• Forward Collision Avoidance Assist: standard LX, S, NF, EX
• Forward Collision Avoidance Assist with Pedestrian and Cyclist Detection – SX
• Smart Cruise Control, standard SX
• Lane Keeping Assist, standard all trims
• Lane Following Assist, standard all trims
• Highway Driving Assist, standard SX
About Kia America
Headquartered in Irvine, California, Kia America continues to top automotive quality surveys and is recognized as one of the 100 Best Global Brands. Kia serves as the “Official Automotive Partner” of the NBA and offers a range of gasoline, hybrid, plug-in hybrid and electrified vehicles sold through a network of nearly 750 dealers in the U.S., including several cars and SUVs proudly assembled in America.
For further information about the 2023 Kia Seltos CUV, click HERE.