Source: Marketsandresearch.biz announcement
PUNE, India — The Railway Friction Material market report provides a detailed analysis of global market size, regional and country-level market size, segmentation market growth, market share, competitive landscape, sales analysis, impact of domestic and global market players, value chain optimization, trade regulations, recent developments, opportunities analysis, strategic market growth analysis, product launches, area marketplace expanding, and technological innovations.
According to Marketsandresearch.biz’s latest study, due to COVID-19 pandemic, the global railway friction material market size is estimated to be worth $2072.6 million in 2021 and is forecast to a readjusted size of $2713.4 million by 2028 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.9 percent during the review period.
Global key manufacturers of railway friction material include Knorr-Bremse, Wabtec Corporation, Tianyi Group, Akebono Brake Industry, and Bremskerl, etc.
Railway friction material market is split by type and by application. For the period 2017-2028, the growth among segments provide accurate calculations and forecasts for sales by type and by application in terms of volume and value. This analysis can help you expand your business by targeting qualified niche markets.
Market segment by type, covers
- Brake Blocks
- Brake Pads
- Brake Shoes
Market segment by Application can be divided into
- Freight Wagons
- High Speed Rail
- Passenger Wagons
The key market players for global Railway Friction Material market are listed below:
- Wabtec Corporation
- Tianyi Group
- Akebono Brake Industry
- Escorts Group
- CRRC Qishuyan Locomotive Co., Ltd.
- Beijing Railway Star Fortune High-Tech Co.,Ltd
- Guangdong Huatie Tongda High-speed Railway Equipment Corporation
- Youcaitec Material Co., Ltd.
- JiLing Dongbang
- Schunk Carbon Technology
- Morgan Advanced Materials
- Yiyang Group
- Vanguard Tech
- LiaoNing HongDe Electrical Carbon Products Co., LTD,
- EBC Brakes Group
- TOKAI Carbon
- Rane Group
- Masu Brakes
Market segment by region, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Russia, Italy, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, Southeast Asia, and Australia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, and Rest of South America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa)