A GM brake vacuum pump lawsuit alleges Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC vehicles have problems with the brake boosters and hard brake pedals as part of defective braking systems.
Included in the proposed class-action lawsuit are all consumers who purchased or leased in California one of the following General Motors vehicles:
- 2015 to present Cadillac Escalade
- 2014 to present Chevrolet Silverado
- 2015 to present Chevrolet Suburban
- 2015 to present Chevrolet Tahoe
- 2014 to present GMC Sierra
- 2015 to present GMC Yukon/Yukon XL
Continue reading at carcomplaints.com.
Earlier in The Brake Report: Faulty brake pumps cause Nissan recall