STANSTEAD, U.K. — The Student Opportunities Programme (SOP) is a chance for students with a passion for mobility engineering to showcase their work, in the form of a poster, to their peers, industry and academia experts, at EuroBrake 2023.
At the event, Sept. 12-15 in Barcelona, a panel of expert judges will award a prize for the top poster.
Students can now apply for a sponsored place by completing the application form (available by clicking HERE).
Those chosen will get an all access pass to the whole Technology of Mobility Conference & Exhibition, enabling them to not only visit the three day EuroBrake event, but also the four day World Congress; one day Intelligent Safety Conference Europe; one day World Mobility Summit plus access to other forums and presentations during the four days.
Students will have to arrange their own travel and accommodation. The deadline for entries is May 26, 2023.
Event organizer FISITA recently announced a partial program for this year’s EuroBrake which will include (but is not limited to):
- New braking technologies for the future mobility: brake e-pedal (by wire), hybrid and electro-mechanical actuation systems
- Brake corner module digital twin in half car level for moan noise
- Blocked forces methods in the braking system NVH development
- Effects of disc thickness variation and out of roundness on electromechanical brakes
- The influence of disks deformation on the stability of an aircraft braking system
- From lab to dyno to car: transfer learning for brake NVH
- Comparison of front and rear axle vehicle emissions – how brake particles influence the measurements
- Investigations on the influence of performance load on the tribological properties of coated brake discs
- Brake noise subjective rating prediction through machine learning algorithms
- Variability of laboratory brake emissions measurements using ISO 5725 statistical methods