WARREN, Mich. -Bosch is continually innovating solutions that address the industry needs, such as reducing costs and improving efficiencies and revenues The company‘s booth at the upcoming National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA) convention will include the CES 2020 Bosch Mobility Showcase, new augmented reality training, new ADAS camera calibration and the latest updates to Charlie, the virtual service assistant.
“We’re eager to showcase at NADA 2020 the innovations and powerful solutions we’ve created and evolved at Bosch to service the world’s vehicles,” said Simon Thorley, Global Director of Solution Design at Bosch Automotive Service Solutions. “The new improvements will show OEMs (original equipment manufactuers), dealer principals and service managers how to use Bosch solutions to drastically improve service training and service repair, improving their shops’ overall performance and service time.”
At its NADA booth, guests will visit stations designed to help dealership service bays, including:
North American ADAS Calibration Solutions
- New Thrust Line Camera Vision along with Camera, Radar, LIDAR, Blind Spot Monitoring and Surround View
- A proven solution with more than 10,000 calibrations per week being performed
- Fast setup with accuracy leveraging Bosch Sensor Technology
Augmented Reality Training
- Implementation for use on Microsoft HoloLens 2 or a tablet
- Enhanced and optimized learning experience that increases comprehension of the most complex systems
- Interactive local and remote capabilities
CES 2020 Bosch Mobility Showcase
- A world-first: Virtual Visor, the transparent digital sun visor
- Bosch Smart Glasses, keeping information always in view
Charlie – “All You Have To Do Is Ask”
- Hands-free guided diagnostics and repair concepts
- Bosch service assistant is packed with new updates like Hybrid mode to work in unison with tablets and wearables with a HoloLens 2 demonstration
The company’s NADA training tours take place February 14 – 17 at Las Vegas’ Convention Center at Booth #2552C. Demonstrations are completed throughout the day and are available to show attendees, along with guided tours.
Stay informed. Sign up to receive The BRAKE Report Weekly.