According to a company representative, “… each ProLINK upgrade is designed to address a specific application or has been optimized for a certain type of test.”
The upgrades contained in the brochure expand upon ProLINK’s core capabilities to address specific applications or provide optimizations based on the unique needs of the customer. The upgrades are tailored to give flexibility and more control to customers as to how they use their dynos or V-Max units on the vehicle.
Among the many upgrades available in ProLINK, customers will be able to:
- Run regenerative braking simulations on the dyno
- Control two dynos at the same time with one computer / control program to test front and rear simultaneously and simulate the entire vehicle through the Dual-by-Wire upgrade
- Run simulations through the X-in-the-Loop (XiL) upgrade
- Connect thermal imaging on either the dyno or vehicle
- Run very accurate driving profiles in a much more user-friendly approach
These options are considered upgrades because they enhance the standard capabilities and provide targeted improvements. While some upgrades may not be necessary for all ProLINK customers, the expanded capabilities and increased efficiencies are critical to the intended end-user.
The goal of the new brochure is to provide our customers with a clear understanding of all the different possible capabilities a LINK dynamometer can do with a simple click of a button.
The available upgrades are broken into two categories, Vehicle and Dynamometer, with each upgrade also tied to a training class.
Vehicle Software Upgrades
- ProLINK V-Map
- LINK Squeal Report
- ProLINK NVH On-The-Fly
- ProLINK Thermal Imaging
- ProLINK TrackSim
- ProLINK TrackSim_Creep-Groan
- ProLINK RegenSim 2.0
- ProLINK Vehicle to Dyno (V2D)
- ProLINK CSV2D
- ProLINK Duty Cycle 2.0
- ProLINK Dual-by-Wire
- ProLINK DIAdem Convertor
- ProLINK EKB 3008 / VDA 305 Converter
- ProLINK Electro-Mechanical Brake (EMB) Controller
- ProLINK XiL