PAMPLONA, Spain — Icer Brakes has received the ‘Sustainable Company 2023’ award, presented by the Chamber of Commerce of Navarra, Spain.
This award recognizes our commitment to sustainability and the environment, which is embedded in the company’s culture and business model:
- Ecological products free of copper and heavy metals
- Sustainable packaging that reduces the environmental impact on the carbon footprint
- Photovoltaic installation for self-consumption
- Responsible manufacturing process and use of recycled materials
- Innovation on sustainable products, such as ecological brake pads for electric vehicles.
About Icer Brakes
Established in 1961, ICER Brakes has solidified its position in recent years as Europe’s leading independent manufacturer of friction material and the best and strongest alternative to the companies that have traditionally dominated this market.
From the very beginning, the company has focused its activities on offering the highest quality and service and has worked continuously to improve and innovate its products. With manufacturing plants in Pamplona and Tudela (Spain), today, ICER Brakes produces more than 22,000,000 units and operates in more than 70 countries worldwide.