Source: PFC Brakes announcement
Using the same manufacturing technology and quality measures as used in developing the company’s race-winning brake pads, these CarbonMetallic® pads are engineered to outperform and outlast the competition. The new pads are in stock and ready to ship.
What separates CarbonMetallic® from the competition?
- 100-percent American Made
- 100-percent Copper Compliant
- Specifically formulated to meet the demands of today’s severe duty fleets.
- Stops Quieter: CarbonMetallic® brake pads outperform all ceramic and semi-metallic pads in noise test resulting in < 1-percent noisy stops.
- Stops Quicker: CarbonMetallic® brake pads deliver more stopping power throughout the operating temperature range, resulting in a firmer and more responsive pedal.
- Less Dust: CarbonMetallic® brake pads contain ZERO hazardous materials
- Last Longer: CarbonMetallic® brake pads have a higher thermal threshold making them more resistant to wear than any other semi-metallic or ceramic pads during temperature range testing.
The new pads are targeted at severe duty fleets and PFC Brakes offers specifics for the following applications:
• LIGHT DUTY
• MEDIUM DUTY
• MEDIUM DUTY ROTORS
• MD ROTOR CROSS REFERENCE
• HEAVY DUTY
• AIR DISC
• SCHOOL BUS
• FLEET VAN AND TRUCK
• POLICE AND FIRST RESPONDERS
About PFC Brakes
Headquartered in Clover, S.C., PFC Brakes has been producing automotive friction products since 1984. Its PFC CarbonMetallic® brake pads exceed all environmental requirements by being 100 percent copper compliant and contain no asbestos, chromium, lead, mercury, cadmium, antimony, as well as no cancer-causing ceramic fibers.