Hagman Search Group is conducting an Aftermarket Sales Manager – Mexico search for a global brake component supplier. The Sales Manager has responsibility for sales functions within the respective territory and business unit. The primary duty is to promote sales growth, manage/coordinate sales activities, employing resources effectively and efficiently in order to grow sales volume and profitability in accordance with company group objectives.
Must speak fluent English and Spanish
- Define and continuously improve the sales strategy needed to achieve/exceed the budget.
- Create and analyze market information, by sales channel, to grow the business profitably in North America.
- Understand the market and customers’ needs -current and latent-, from the final distributors to the friction companies.
- Analyze customers’ requests: marketing and technical requirements, specifications, logistics requirements, etc with the different stakeholders of each customer (Marketing, Sales, Operations, Technical Dept).
- Establish the appropriate relationships with all the different stakeholders (headquarters, manufacturing plants, technical centers, sales offices,…) in the value chain to promote the company’s products.
- Define the technical and commercial offer and execute it according to the companies’ standards and its follow-up.
- Providing methodical, efficient, and quick circulation of information among the Department members:
- Take part in the selection of personnel under command. Give them training so as to increase the team and Department efficiency.
- Research and report market trends, products, and prices.
- Manage sales contract revision and manufacture timing.
- Obsolescence management.
- Monitoring of receivables payment.
- Marketing, publicity, and technical and image brochure assistance.
- Customer visits, trade shows, and conference attendance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Engineering.
- 5 years of experience in a similar position with a demonstrable track record of sales achievement.
- Experience or background in the brake industry is preferred.
- Must be highly motivated, flexible, service-oriented., team player, and selfless.
- Goal-oriented, driven, and experienced in networking with and influencing decision-makers.
- Proactiveness, resilience, prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills.
- Excellent listening, selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Interaction abilities, and able to get internal and external relationships.
- Analytical and able to make short- and long-term decisions.
- Available to travel as needed.
Are you interested in the Aftermarket Sales Manager – Mexico role?
CONTACT OR APPLY
Brian Hagman // +1 270-300-7001 // [email protected] // hagmansearch.com
ABOUT HAGMAN SEARCH GROUP
Hagman Search Group is the leading executive search firm devoted to helping brake organizations hire top industry talent. With years of brake knowledge and expertise, our firm is uniquely qualified in attracting executives and senior-level professionals in the friction, foundation brake, and advanced braking segments.
Brian Hagman is President of Hagman Search Group and has spent the last 15+ years working in the brake industry through various HR leadership and executive search positions and is 100% dedicated to the industry.
Back to Brake Careers