CULLMAN, ALABAMA — TSE Brakes, Inc. is introducing the latest innovation in their line of Auto Slack Adjustors, with the new Brake Adjuster with Visual Stoke Indicator. This new product has all the features of the current product, plus these enhancements.
- Improved Bushing for more durability and longer life
- Integral Pressure Relief Valve to reduce chances of over-pressurization of seals
- Clutch Adjustment Assembly with optimal extra fine adjustments
- Single Pin Design for ease of first fit installation or replacement
- Easy to use visual stroke indicator
- Water egress caps over torque nut and grease fitting
“With this new product you have the well-tested performance of our current product, with the addition of key features that fleets are looking for,” remarked, Jean Gregoire, President TSE Brakes. As fleets strive to ensure their equipment is operating properly and safely this new product will assist drivers and technicians with regards to meeting and exceeding DOT requirements. In addition, the single pin design eliminates the need for templates and assists with eliminating errors in installation.