Hagman Search Group is conducting a Technical Account Manager search for a world-class brake organization. This role will act as lead technical contact and business development support for new and existing OE programs.
Detroit, MI area / 100% remote position
- Lead technical contact for all assigned customer accounts
- Identify and develop new customer relationships
- Build positive relationships with all customer engineering groups
- Transfers all relevant technical information from customer meetings to the appropriate project team members
- The Technical Account Manager attends technical customer reviews/meetings
- Procures and forwards all technical information (specifications, customer requirements, standards) from the customer that are necessary for pre-development, concept development and project development
- Performs a pre-evaluation of the customer technical specifications
- Is the contact person to the customer for clarification of technical issues during the RFQ-process
- Must have 5+ years application, design, or sales engineering experience
- Strong technical knowledge of automotive industry
- Technical Account Manager must have knowledge and experience with brake components
- Excellent ability to work within a team
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
Interested in the Technical Account Manager opportunity?
Contact or Apply
About Hagman Search Group
Hagman Search Group is the leading executive search firm devoted to helping brake organizations hire top industry talent. With years of brake knowledge and expertise, our firm is uniquely qualified in attracting executives and senior-level professionals in the friction, foundation brake, and advanced braking segments.
Brian Hagman is President of Hagman Search Group and has spent the last 15+ years working in the brake industry through various HR leadership and executive search positions and is 100% dedicated to the industry.
Back to Brake Careers