EBC Brakes announces fully-floating two-piece discs for recent Land Rover Defender and Range Rover models, offering enhanced braking performance and longevity for on and off-road adventures.
Land Rover’s popular SUVs – Defender, Range Rover, and Range Rover Sport – are renowned for their off-road prowess. However, their weight and demanding environments necessitate reliable braking systems. Enter EBC Brakes Racing’s new fully-floating two-piece discs, designed to elevate braking performance for these versatile vehicles.
Effortless Upgrade, Exceptional Performance:
These 380x34mm front and 365x25mm rear discs offer a simple bolt-on upgrade, seamlessly replacing the originals without car modifications. The key lies in EBC’s SG2F technology, allowing the cast-iron friction ring to expand freely with heat, eliminating warping.
- Grooved discs enhance pad ventilation, while avoiding disc cracking risks associated with drilled holes.
- Race-derived G3500 high-carbon cast iron ensures superior crack resistance and heat dissipation.
- Aerospace-grade aluminum bells with hard anodization offer superior durability compared to stock versions.
- Curved vanes in the friction rings improve heat dissipation for extended brake system endurance.
- Stainless steel bobbins prevent rust and maintain free disc movement.
- Spring clips eliminate noise and disc rattle.
- Individually replaceable friction rings minimize long-term costs.
- Thermic black corrosion-resistant finish provides additional rust protection.
Whether navigating city streets or conquering rugged terrain, EBC Brakes Racing’s new discs empower Land Rover drivers with confident and durable braking performance.
Sign up for our weekly eNewsletter and get a free copy of BrakeLine, our quarterly digital magazine.