Source: EBC Brakes announcement
PINEHAM, U.K. — Fully floating two-piece brake discs, uprated brake pads and braided brake lines now available from EBC Brakes for the recently launched Honda Civic Type R hot hatch.
Promising spectacular driving thrills and encased in a new, more sophisticated aesthetic, the newly launched 2022 Honda Civic Type R will undoubtedly become another big hit with road and track driving enthusiasts across the globe in the coming months and years.
As owners begin to get their hands on these rewarding and engaging hot hatches, it comes as no surprise that EBC Brakes and EBC Brakes Racing have now developed a range of high-performing braking components to increase the capabilities of this car when driven on or off the track.
The below products are now available for both the front and rear axle of the FL5 Honda Civic Type R.
EBC Brakes Racing Fully Floating Two-Piece Discs
EBC’s Ultimate Disc Upgrade [Front Axle Only]– Fully-floating 350x32mm two-piece discs that allow the outer ring to expand freely in response to heat
– 1.8kg weight saving per corner against OE item
– Disc rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved cooling
— Unique ‘Swept Groove’ slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gases whilst ensuring good initial bite on brake application
— Now featuring the latest thermic black corrosion-resistant finish – the very latest in rust prevention
– Ideal for: road driving and track/race events
EBC Brakes Yellowstuff Pads
Ultimate Street Pads
– EBC Brakes’ flagship fast road and light track pad
– Excellent cold bite and high temperature fade resistance
– Drastically reduced stopping distances compared to OE equivalents
– Progressive braking with unparalleled pedal fee
– Ideal for: fast street driving and occasional track days
EBC Brakes Bluestuff NDX Pads
Fast Street/Endurance Track Pads
– Fastest street, race and track material with highest friction from cold
– Road legal for some European markets which require ‘NDX’ suffix road legal pads, but all other markets can use Bluestuff on road with excellent results, since unlike most race materials, this formulation has fantastic bite from cold
– Surface scorched to eliminate ‘green fade’ and reduce bed-in time
– Ideal for: fast street driving, track days and racing
To view more information on the complete range, click HERE.