Delphi is significantly enhancing its braking product offerings, with a focus on being first-to-market (F2M). With an average of 300 new braking parts launched annually, the company has amplified its pace in 2023. Notably, new pads have been introduced for electric vehicles (EVs) like the Polestar 2 and Kia EV6.
Why It Matters
Delphi’s dedication to its F2M strategy ensures that workshops receive cutting-edge braking components swiftly, providing two main advantages:
- Immediate response to customer needs: With Delphi’s brake pad range covering a staggering 99.5% of vehicles operating in Europe, workshops can promptly cater to incoming vehicles without delay.
- New revenue avenues: As customers increasingly prioritize workshops equipped with advanced aftermarket inventory, access to Delphi’s F2M products guarantees the provision of top-quality parts that integrate perfectly with original vehicle components. Consequently, workshops can build a robust reputation by offering the latest in braking technology ahead of competitors.
- F2M 2023 Releases: Delphi is set to unveil 20 F2M braking products this year, targeting both high-performance vehicles, such as the BMW M-series, and popular models like the Mercedes-Benz C-class. The expanded range includes brands like Tesla, Renault, Nissan, Jeep, Toyota, Honda, VAG, and other European favorites.
- Focus on EVs: Their braking range for EVs is particularly noteworthy. Expected to cater to 2.7 million vehicles in Europe, Delphi’s offerings encompass prominent EV models like the Audi Q4 e-Tron and specialized pads for the Ford Mustang Mach-E, Polestar 2, and Hyundai Ioniq 5 and 6.
- Support & Knowledge Base: Delphi simplifies the process for technicians and workshops to stay updated with their braking innovations. The TecDoc catalogue and the DelphiCat platform facilitate easy search and access to their F2M braking parts. Additionally, an online knowledge base with video tutorials supports technicians in the installation process.
Delphi’s commitment to evolving and expanding its braking product range, particularly its focus on being first-to-market, positions workshops for success. As EV adoption continues to rise, Delphi’s proactive approach will be instrumental in equipping workshops with the necessary tools to serve a growing clientele. For the latest announcements and releases, Delphi encourages users to follow their social media channels.