Fras-le, a global leader in friction materials, expands its EHnergy brake pad line with new applications for top-selling electric and hybrid models in Brazil.
Amidst surging demand for hybrid vehicles in Brazil, Fras-le is stepping up its commitment to EV braking technology with the expansion of its EHnergy line. This strategic move caters to the growing popularity of hybrid models like the Volvo XC60 and Toyota Corolla, as identified in a recent Webmotors survey.
EHnergy: Engineered for EV Braking Excellence
Fras-le’s EHnergy line boasts exclusive Electric+ technology, formulated with friction materials specifically tailored for the unique braking demands of electric and hybrid vehicles. This ensures:
- High Braking Power: Consistent and reliable stopping performance, even during regenerative braking phases.
- Extended Pad Life: Enhanced durability thanks to anti-corrosion nanopainting with niobium-based nanoparticles.
- Reduced Noise and Vibration: Superior comfort for drivers and passengers through Comfort+ technology.
- Enhanced Stability: Maximum hot and cold friction stability with Control+ technology.
- Eco-Friendly Composition: Eco+ formulation free of heavy metals and toxic substances.
Expanded Line Meets Market Demand
The latest EHnergy additions cater to several in-demand EV models, including:
- Volvo XC40 RECHARGE
- C40 RECHARGE
- XC60 RECHARGE
- XC90 RECHARGE
- Tesla MODEL 3
- Toyota COROLLA HYBRID
This expansion underscores Fras-le’s commitment to staying ahead of the curve in the evolving EV landscape. With its comprehensive portfolio of hybrid vehicle brake pads, Fras-le is well-positioned to be a preferred choice for drivers seeking reliable and advanced braking solutions for their electric and hybrid cars.
Fras-le is a world-renowned manufacturer of friction materials with a presence in over 125 countries. Renowned for its commitment to innovation and quality, Fras-le offers a diverse range of brake pads catering to various vehicle types, including electric and hybrid models. The company’s dedication to research and development ensures its products remain at the forefront of braking technology, delivering exceptional performance and safety for drivers worldwide.