August 6th webinar to tackle some of the most pressing challenges facing brake design
WARRENDALE, PA. (PRWEB) AUGUST 02, 2019 – As vehicle systems continue to evolve, understanding how brakes integrate into the vehicle’s larger electronification strategy is critical to ensuring safety and performance. SAE International is convening some of the leading brake engineers from across the industry for a webinar to tackle some of the most pressing challenges facing brake design.
The webinar will focus on understanding:
- How are ADAS, Hybrid and Electric Vehicle Systems transforming braking systems?
- What are the impacts of ADAS, AEB and other Automated features on braking systems?
- How are regulations and standards shaping the current and future direction of the brake industry?
Brake industry experts participating will include:
- Chip Evans, Engineering Specialist, Foundation Brakes – Global Core Engineering – Ford
- Jay Fash, Senior Manager, Advanced Chassis Design – Zoox
- Greg Vyletel, Executive Director, Engineering, AM Braking – DRiV Incorporated
- Rick Kaatz, General Manager, North America Operations – KBAutosys
- Brian Hagman, CEO & Founder – The Brake Report (Moderator)
When: Tuesday, August 6, 2019; 12:00 p.m. (noon) EDT
Click HERE to register for the event
Stay informed. Sign up for our weekly newsletter.