Additional 114 part numbers to provide coverage for high-volume cars and trucks
DEARBORN, Mich., November 5, 2018 – Following last year’s introduction of new brake pads, Omnicraft™ is announcing 114 new brake pad and shoe part numbers to cover a greater high-volume cars and trucks, including Chevy Silverado and Dodge Ram. This further expands the Omnicraft product lineup aimed at providing a full line of premium quality parts for the most common non-Ford vehicle repairs with parts are backed by Ford and available from the same convenient locations where you buy Motorcraft. ®
“Omnicraft is built to give customers what they want and technicians what they need; quality parts that fit right the first time,” saidDrew Laird, Ford North American Brake Product Manager. “That’s why we’re excited to announce these additional brake pads and shoes, which are designed for along, quiet and trouble-free life.”
This expansion now covers many popular vehicle lines, such as Chevrolet Silverado, Dodge Ram and Caravan, Honda Accord and Civic, and Hyundai Santa Fe and include slots and chamfers that help reduce noise.
- You may also like: Brembo brakes featured on Silverado concepts
Omnicraft Brake Pad Features:
- Organic pads/shoes are formulated for:
- High heat tolerance with little fade
- Quiet and low-dusting braking performance
- Semi-metallic pads/shoes are formulated for:
- High heat absorption to pull heat out of the braking system
- Consistent braking performance with excellent cold bite
The Omnicraft Advantage:
- Available for non-Ford/Lincoln vehicles
- Precision-manufactured components for a long life
- Approved and backed by Ford Motor Company
- Backed by limited lifetime warranty with unlimited mileage,labor included, and no commercial exceptions*
The Omnicraft portfolio is planned to grow to more than 8,000 parts to provide customers the parts they need for their non-Ford/Lincoln repairs.
*Limited labor costs. See seller for limited-warranty details. Defect only. Original purchaser receipt required. Excludes towing. Parts included. Labor limited to two years.
Earlier in The BRAKE Report: Omnicraft announces expanded coverage for coated rotors and drums