Hagman Search Group is conducting an OEM Account Manager search for a leading commercial vehicle brake supplier. This role is responsible for managing assigned OEM accounts as well as developing and identifying new customer relationships.
Remote – Preferably located in Seattle, WA or Portland, OR area.
- Drive and achieve sales goals by managing the business relationship for assigned accounts.
- Build a network of contacts, including key decision-makers within customer organizations to obtain important customer input.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans aligned with corporate goals for profitability.
- Utilize resources to maximize revenue and provide best in class customer experience.
- Promote value of products and services to defend against competitors and achieve growth plans.
- Negotiate pricing and commercial terms to secure long-term business and to resolve disputes for the best outcome.
- Assist leadership team to define customer expectations and determine how to meet or exceed these expectations.
- Provide competitive information and market analysis to leadership.
- Implement specific programs as required.
- Continuous improvement mindset: not only related to customer sales and margins, but also personal goals, objectives and personal growth and development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing and 5 – 7 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Progressive sales and/or leadership experience in the Commercial Vehicle or Automotive Sector.
- Exceptional technical aptitude within the scope of products offered including vehicle applications experience and a knowledge of common commercial vehicle braking systems.
- Must be willing and able to travel both domestically and internationally for a combined total up to 70%.
- Strong public speaking skills and deliver effective presentations to customers and colleagues.
Interested in the OEM Account Manager opportunity?
Contact or Apply
About Hagman Search Group
Hagman Search Group is the leading executive search firm devoted to helping brake organizations hire top industry talent. With years of brake knowledge and expertise, our firm is uniquely qualified in attracting executives and senior-level professionals in the friction, foundation brake, and advanced braking segments.
Brian Hagman is President of Hagman Search Group and has spent the last 15+ years working in the brake industry through various HR leadership and executive search positions and is 100% dedicated to the industry.
Back to Brake Careers