Hagman Search Group is conducting a National Fleet Sales Manager search for a leading commercial vehicle brake supplier. The role is responsible for the growth of the aftermarket and fleet accounts in the U.S. region.
Remote – U.S.
- Responsible for fleet and aftermarket account management of assigned U.S. customer base.
- Responsible for sales growth through the development and conversion of key prospects to customers.
- Increase premium product sales with existing key customers.
- Responsible for providing documentable competitor benchmarking including product innovation, sales marketing plans, pricing strategies, warranties, freight etc.
- Responsible for meeting sales and contribution margin objectives.
- Development and implementation of 80/20 principles in both internal and external daily operations.
- Responsible for communicating with manufacturing, engineering, and quality teams of customer expectations and maintaining “voice of the customer” awareness.
- Participate in trade shows and related industry seminars.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Track record of winning new business and history of building positive relationships with customers
- Driven, self-starter capable of meeting identified sales goals and targets
- 5+ years of working with commercial vehicle fleets
- Existing Involvement with industry groups (a plus)
- Technical understanding and general knowledge brake systems preferred
- Ability to travel domestically as needed
Interested in the National Fleet Sales Manager opportunity?
Contact or Apply
Brian Hagman // +1 270-300-7001 // [email protected] // hagmansearch.com
About Hagman Search Group
Hagman Search Group is the leading executive search firm devoted to helping brake organizations hire top industry talent. With years of brake knowledge and expertise, our firm is uniquely qualified in attracting executives and senior-level professionals in the friction, foundation brake, and advanced braking segments.
Brian Hagman is President of Hagman Search Group and has spent the last 15+ years working in the brake industry through various HR leadership and executive search positions and is 100% dedicated to the industry.
Back to Brake Careers