MEQUON, WI. ─ Hayes Performance Systems, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of innovative brakes and braking controls systems, is bringing a new integrated spring apply hydraulic release brake to the heavy equipment and agricultural markets. The Hayes M90 Integrated Spring Apply Hydraulic Release Brake – otherwise known as the Hayes M90 ISAHR – provides maximum holding power in a compact package.
Created to meet the unique performance demands of construction and specialty equipment, the Hayes M90 ISAHR delivers in challenging environments.
The Hayes M90 ISAHR is capable of handling massive weight loads. Unlike other brakes on the market which can perform with variability, the Hayes M90 ISAHR applies greater than 7,500 pounds of consistent clamp force. The spring-applied hydraulically released brake design provides fail-safe operation. In other words, the brake does its work while the vehicle is taking a break.
Features and benefits of the M90 ISAHR include:
- One-piece high strength ductile iron housing
- Internal springs and adjuster protected from the environment
- Proven friction material
- 7,500 lbs. minimum, clamp force
- Compact size ideal for driveline mounting in tight spaces
- Simple low-torsional load mounting to ease installation for all applications
- Flexible inlet options for hose routing simplicity to eliminate inefficient mechanical cable and routing difficulties
- Can be manually released with common hand tools
About Hayes Performance Systems
Comprised of 500+ dedicated team members, Hayes Performance Systems is a premier manufacturer of brakes, suspension systems, wheels, and components for the power sport, mountain/road bike, motorcycle, turf care, agriculture, construction, and government markets.