Railway Brake and Friction Conference takes place in Derby, home to the largest cluster of railway companies anywhere in the world, and attracts all the right people that you need to hear from, connect, and do business with. Please visit www.brakefriction.org to see who attends.
This is the last time this event will take place in Europe, so don’t miss out on a conference that might be useful for your job, your business and your career.
If you have not already registered for the 2nd Railway Brake and Friction Conference then you should note the deadlines:-
Register by 20th October for £375.00
Register after 20th October for £445.00
There are discounted rates in place for academics and not-for-profit organisations.
Conference topics include:-
- UIC brake pad certification
- composite brake blocks in harsh winter conditions
- wheel-rail interface under friction enhancer influence
- complex low adhesion situations
- design of a multi axle roller rig for the study of wheel-rail contact adhesion and cleaning effect of the rail
- first Experience with the full-scale Roller Rig ATLAS (Advanced Test Laboratory for Adhesion based Systems)
- magnetic track brakes
- next generation of freight wagon
- braking and brake assessment for autonomous trains using computer vision, machine learning and big data
Parking is almost full at the venue so please register as soon as possible.
We look forward to welcoming you shortly.
P.S Don’t forget to register by October 20th for the early bird discount.