Website MAT Holdings, Inc.
Creating Value In Diverse Industries
Perform and manage the Brake NVH testing and/or NVH computer simulation (CAE) in order to develop solutions to NVH problems to support the sales of Meneta Brake products. Be the CAE lead and expert for Meneta North America. Prepare summaries and presentations for customer meetings. Manage the NVH laboratory.
- Coordinate the activities of the lab technicians to ensure proper test setup, data acquisition and data post processing. Generate test reports and project summaries.
- Create dynamometer test code based on provided test procedure.
- Use engineering analysis tools to evaluate, identify root cause to solve brake noise issues and meet customers timeline and NVH targets.
- Perform analysis on results of testing data, develop conclusions and generate final report or presentation.
- Manage dyno testing to ensure a minimum utilization of 80%.
- Troubleshoot dynamometer mechanical, electrical and computer hardware problems.
- Be the CAE lead, expert for Meneta NA and the liaison between Meneta EU and Meneta NA customers.
- Run CAE models to optimize the brake system configuration to achieve 0 noise.
- Setup and attend regular meetings/calls with NVH counterparts at OEMs, Brake Suppliers and Brake Pads Suppliers.
- Support the Strategic Account Managers when needed.
- Perform additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Good organizational skills and problem solving capability.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Bachelor of Science Degree Required: Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering or Acoustics/Vibration.
- CAE experience is preferred.
- 3 years minimum of Brake NVH experience.
To apply for this job please visit smrtr.io.