The Director, Customer Experience is responsible developing and executing the Customer Experience Strategy by working closely with the sales leadership team to set the vision of the customer account programs.
- Responsible for creating, developing and executing customer retention strategy, driving all the initiatives.
- Serves as customer experience leader by creating and executing team strategy to support the customer from daily operations standpoint.
- Create a Customer Experience Tactical Plan & Roadmap that prioritizes projects/initiatives that need to be executed in various regions with alignment from the regions.
- Oversees a team of Customer Experience Specialists, Account Managers, and Inside Sales.
- Develop the team through recruitment of top talent, skill development of existing organization and establishment of an effective performance management process.
- Responsible for communication and building relationships with the aftermarket installer base to drive pull-through sales.
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure timely communication of promotions and product launches as well as other programs targeting the installer base.
- Manage assigned accounts to achieve topline sales obligations.
- Work with the sales leadership on continuous improvement of customer service experience, making sure all the customers’ expectations are met.
- Identify industry trends and bring the best practice to the customer experience organization.
- Develop relationships at all levels within the organization.
- Evaluate customer operation improvement opportunities, prepare the business case, and present preferred options.
- Manage the approved budget of the assigned unit.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 10+ years of experience in sales required; management experience preferred.
- Minimum 3 years Leadership experience required.
- Proficient MS Office knowledge especially MS Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience in the automotive aftermarket segment, brake industry preferred.
- Proven experience implementing and adopting operational excellence best practices.
- Demonstrated the ability to drive change management and work successfully cross-functionally.
- Organizational change agent: a leader, visionary and realist. Exceptional influence without authority skills.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Must possess excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Reasoning abilities and analytical thinking.
- Must be self-motivated and goal oriented with a proven track record. A “Team Player” attitude is expected.
- Must have good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills along with the ability to prioritize activities to ensure client satisfaction.
- Must execute the results with the proper quality of work and on-time.
- Strong attention to detail and to complete quality work products.
- Project management skills: ability to manage multiple projects and details in an effective manner consistent with a high-quality product.
- Ability to make timely and quality decisions.
- Highly motivated, self-starter that has high personal goals and expectations and dedication necessary to achieve them.
- Quality of working relationships with sales management and the ability to work and communicate productively with colleagues and Senior Management.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com