ELYRIA, Ohio – When it comes to meeting the demands of today’s heavy-duty aftermarket, Bendix’s network of distributors goes above and beyond to ensure customers get the parts they need to keep their vehicles on the road. Through its Premier Distributor Program (PDP), Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC recognizes distributors for their outstanding performance on behalf of fleet customers, owner-operators, and service repair facilities across North America. This year, Bendix honors 36 companies for earning the program’s highest ranking of platinum.
The PDP awards the platinum ranking to the top distributors in the Bendix® independent aftermarket network. Their achievements come from a commitment to provide operators and service technicians the parts they need quickly and reliably. Valuable partners to Bendix, platinum recipients deliver an exceptional customer experience through the support, service, and distribution of the company’s products. The program continues to support Bendix’s growing capacity within the aftermarket while further strengthening the company’s relationships with its distributors.
Total Truck Parts, Inc., a Bendix distributor based in West Palm Beach, Florida, has earned a platinum ranking every year since the program launched in 2007.
“Bendix is one of the most important suppliers we have. They have consistently built and supported their brand,” said Marc Karon, president of Total Truck Parts. “They are developing the next generation of safety products and their engineering is world class. Today’s customers demand the best quality that yields the highest value. Being able to promote to our customers that we not only are a Bendix distributor, but also have been recognized as being in a superior class, is a very effective marketing tool for us.”
Total Truck Parts is one of only 11 distributors that have achieved platinum status for the past eight years in a row. The collaborative relationships between Bendix and these distributors are a critical component to customer success in the heavy-duty aftermarket.
“When it comes to earning platinum recognition, we place our distributors in the driver’s seat,” said Jerry Conroy, Bendix North American regional vice president – aftermarket sales. “They make customer satisfaction a top priority and put in the extra effort to constantly improve. These dedicated professionals share our commitment to customers’ success – and demonstrate that commitment daily by delivering the highest-quality parts when and where our customers need them. We’re proud to work alongside our platinum members in the heavy-duty aftermarket as we shape tomorrow’s transportation together.”
Bendix is the North American leader in the development and manufacture of leading-edge active safety, air management, and braking system technologies for commercial vehicles. Its Premier Distributor Program is unlike others in the heavy-duty parts industry, as it focuses on objective performance measures rather than sales volume alone. This allows all Bendix distributors to have an equal opportunity to earn rewards and recognition.
As part of the Premier Distributor Program (PDP), each distributor company is evaluated across a variety of key metrics. Bendix account managers work in tandem with distributors to help develop business plans that address or reinforce these areas. Through this comprehensive approach of two-way communication, Bendix and its distributors are able to establish clearly defined annual expectations in order to drive benefits throughout the supply chain.
The 2019 Bendix platinum distributors (in alphabetical order) are:
- A & A Brake Service – Brooklyn, New York
- A-1 Truck Parts – Bay City, Michigan
- Acme Truck Brake & Supply Co. – Elk Grove, Illinois
- Auto Wheel & Rim Service Co. Inc. – Evansville, Indiana
- Blaine Brothers Inc. – Blaine, Minnesota
- Brake & Clutch Supply, Inc. – Seattle, Washington
- Brake & Truck Supply, Inc. – Everett, Massachusetts
- Capitol Clutch & Brake, Inc. – West Sacramento, California
- CBS Parts Ltd. – Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Clutch & Brake Xchange – Stockton, California
- Colorado Brake & Supply, Inc. – Commerce City, Colorado
- Commercial Brake & Clutch, Inc. – East Tacoma, Washington
- Cook Brothers Truck Parts – Binghamton, New York
- Cumberland Truck Parts – Carlisle, Pennsylvania
- DeCarolis Heavy Duty Parts – Rochester, New York
- Fort Garry Industries Ltd. – Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- Harman Heavy Vehicle Specialists – Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
- Heavy Fleet Products, Inc. – Manassas, Virginia
- Jack Young Co. – Woburn, Massachusetts
- Macpek, Inc. – Quebec, Quebec, Canada
- Midwest Wheel Companies – Des Moines, Iowa
- Northern Virginia Supply, Inc. – Springfield, Virginia
- PBS Truck Parts/CommPar – South Bend, Indiana
- Plaza Fleet Parts – St. Louis, Missouri
- Point Spring & Driveshaft Co. – Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Potter Webster Company – Portland, Oregon
- Royal Truck & Trailer Sales & Service, Inc. – Wixom, Michigan
- San Diego Friction Products, Inc. – San Diego, California
- Sanel Auto & Truck Parts – Concord, New Hampshire
- Southside Trailer Service, Inc. – Blasdell, New York
- Superior Distributors, Inc. – Elmwood Park, New Jersey
- Tidewater Fleet Supply/TNT Parts – Norfolk, Virginia
- Total Truck Parts, Inc. – West Palm Beach, Florida
- Triple “R” Truck Parts – Eddystone, Pennsylvania
- Western Michigan Fleet – Zeeland, Michigan
- Wofford Truck Parts – El Paso, Texas