Hagman Search Group is conducting a Basic Software Engineer search for a leading global brake supplier. The successful candidate will be a System and Software Architect responsible for the development of advanced automotive updates and security features such as over-the-air updates, data collection/sharing, safety barriers, message authentication, etc.
Detroit, MI area
- Analyze software customer requirements and support basic software design, development, unit testing, and final implementation.
- Understand and implement communication protocols and their software interfaces.
- Design and implement diagnostic software based on failure and response strategies.
- Integrate third-party software (e.g. interface design between third party & host software)
- Support the resolution of basic software issues by using various testing environments.
- Lead technical software discussions with internal and external customers.
- Discuss design specifications and concepts with internal and external customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or computer science.
- Software design and deep understanding of embedded systems.
- Experience with Autosar standards, its workflow, architecture module dependency.
- Skills to define and design software requirements at the system and component level.
- Understanding of functional safety process based on ISO 26262.
Interested in the Basic Software Engineer opportunity?
Contact or Apply
Brian Hagman // +1 270-300-7001 // [email protected] // hagmansearch.com
About Hagman Search Group
Hagman Search Group is the leading executive search firm devoted to helping brake organizations hire top industry talent. With years of brake knowledge and expertise, our firm is uniquely qualified in attracting executives and senior-level professionals in the friction, foundation brake, and advanced braking segments.
Brian Hagman is President of Hagman Search Group and has spent the last 15+ years working in the brake industry through various HR leadership and executive search positions and is 100% dedicated to the industry.
Back to Brake Careers