KBautosys America is seeking a full-time Application and Test Engineer to become an integral part of its North America team. This role will lead and support the development and validation of OEM brake-related projects.
Detroit, MI area
- Work with OEM, Tier 1, and sub-suppliers to develop and validate brake pad and corner designs.
- Devise and implement test strategies that address customer requirements
- Propose, develop and validate countermeasure proposals
- Track and document all testing and validation progress
- Participate and lead PDTs and customer meetings
- Coordinate activities with headquarters in Korea and new manufacturing plant in NA
- Develop and implement new test equipment and procedures
- Experience in brake testing, design, development, and/or validation
- Ability to work independently in a small but growing organization
- Proficiency with test equipment, instrumentation, data processing, and report generation
- Strong root-cause analysis skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Interested in the Application and Test Engineer opportunity?
Contact or Apply
Rick Kaatz // 248-917-1773 // [email protected]
About KBautosys America
Established in 1985, KBautosys strives to set the standard in the quality and performance of brake friction material for the automotive industry. With leading technology and years of experience in brake friction material development and manufacturing, KBAutosys is dedicated to grow globally and deliver the highest value to our customers. We are OEM-focused with growing engineering and manufacturing operations in NA.
Back to Brake Careers